-->

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

How do you feel about FREE?

I'm a big fan of FREE, and I'm guessing you probably are too.  Yep, free is good.

Here's an example of taking advantage of something free:



Do you see it yet?

It's the cardboard from the box holding my latest Stampin' Up! delivery.  Oh, and the brown packaging paper, too.  Okay, it's not 100% free...I did have to order something.  But, both the box and the paper were sitting in the recycling pile when I thought, I think I can do something beautiful with that!  And so I did.  I took advantage of what I had, and made something pretty stinking awesome, if I do say so myself.

Would you like something else for FREE?
How about $74.95 of FREE Stampin' Up product and FREE shipping to boot?

Here's how:  Order the Starter Kit for $99, and choose $125 worth of Stamping Up products.  Want a Big Shot die cutter?  No problem!  Want a bunch of stamp sets and paper!  No problem!  Want a pre-selected kit containing a little bit of everything?  No problem!!

But Dorian, that's just $25 (well, $26 to be completely accurate).  Where's the rest?

From Nov. 1 - Dec. 16th, when you purchase the Starter Kit you'll also receive a FREE stamp pad set during the Ink-redible Sale promotion.  The three stamp pad sets that are available are all valued at $49.95.

NOW THAT'S A WHOLE LOT OF FREE!!  Throw FREE shipping on top of all that, and you're looking at a steal of a deal!

Go to the Become a Member page to learn more.  You'll be glad you did!!


No comments:

Post a Comment